Scott Foley Coaching will be what is known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. This does however include your name and email address.
Why we need your data
Should you choose to register for our email newsletter, courses or members zone, we will require your name and email address to enable us to send you information which may include details of our courses, coaching services, updates, offers and other news related to the coaching services we provide. We will not collect any personal data from you which is not required in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with your data
By registering with us you give your express consent to receive marketing communications and information relating to products or services you have purchased or registered for with Scott Foley Coaching. We may use your personal data to send you our newsletters, information about our courses, coaching services, updates, offers and other news related to the coaching services we provide. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties except as outlined below.
- All the personal data we process is processed by Scott Foley Coaching in the UK however we also use selected 3rd party IT providers. While information processed by these providers may be located on servers outside the European Union, they are signed up to the international ‘Privacy Shield Framework’ which commits to the same standards as those set by the GDPR in the EU.
- We may share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities, if required by applicable law.
How long we keep your data
Where you have registered for our email newsletter, courses or members zone, we will use this information for communication and marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Each email has a simple opt out link at the bottom to enable you to remove yourself from our database, or you can email us at email@example.com (if you choose to email us, please provide the email address you registered with to enable us to identify you in the database). When you unsubscribe your data is removed from our database.
If you purchase products or services directly from Scott Foley Coaching, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (e.g. name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
What are your rights?
Individuals have rights under the GDPR to:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
- You can find out more about these rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated: firstname.lastname@example.org