I run regular free career events and webinars to help you make a start on exploring new moves and directions in your career. Register for my forthcoming events, or you can watch a replay of a past event by clicking the links below.
Past events and webinars
Changing Career in Times of Uncertainty
Is right now the worst time to think about changing career?
The job market is facing huge turmoil in 2020, and trying to change career during the pandemic may seem like a risky or even reckless prospect. But surveys have also shown that during the lockdown, we have been forced to re-appraise how we live, what's important to us, and what we want from our work and career.
If you are considering a career change, this webinar will help you understand the key things to consider and how to make it successful.
This free webinar will cover:
- The top 3 barriers stopping you from changing career (and they aren't what you might think!)
- How to be clear on what you want
- How to get yourself 'unstuck' in your career
- Different ways to de-risk your career change
Redundancy: Changing Your Career Direction
When you're made redundant, it can feel like your life and career have been completely derailed. It can feel personal. You might feel lost, unsure of your options and not sure what to do next. But there is a future, and times like this can often be an opportunity for really positive change.
In this 30 minute free webinar, we'll cover:
- How to adapt your career after being made redundant
- Effective steps for exploring new options.
- There will be an opportunity for live Q&A
By the end of the session you'll have some clear strategies for what to do next.